Bring Him Home
|Bring Him Home|
|Csaba or Groa|
|Man's Best Friend|
|Groa returns to town|
Conditions[edit | edit source]
The quest is very easy to get, but the manner in which its acquired will vary. The only core condition is:
- Groa is alive.
Receiving the Quest from Csaba - Cecilia's House[edit | edit source]
In addition to Groa being alive, the following conditions must be met to receive the quest from Csaba at Cecilia's House:
- Csaba is alive
- Tomi is alive
- "Faith in the Dead" is completed
- "Residue" is completed after "Faith in the Dead"
This is the most complicated way to receive the quest, but saves the player steps in the quest.
On turning in "Residue" to Elek, Csaba will again appear, now at Cecilia's house and trigger a cutscene among those who are there. After again being rebuked, Csaba will ask the player to find Groa and give the player the quest.
- If Gusztav is alive, or if Robert has taken over the job as doctor, Elek will ask the player to visit the hospital to get medicine to bring to Groa just in case. The player can visit the hospital then to get the medical kit.
- Otherwise, Elek will give the player the medical kit.
This is the only way to receive the medical kit before finding Groa, allowing you to skip several steps in completing this quest.
Receiving the Quest from Csaba - Groa and Csaba's House[edit | edit source]
In addition to Groa being alive, the following conditions must be met to receive the quest from Csaba in her house:
- Csaba is alive
- Tomi is alive
- Day 5 or later
Speak to Csaba to receive the quest.
Receiving the Quest from Groa[edit | edit source]
If the player reaches Groa in the Dark Cave, the player will find him injured and unable to respond. The player will then receive the quest.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
Groa spawns at a random location in the Dark Cave, but never in the first room of the Dark Cave. When the player first enters the room, Groa's dog will bark at the player and indicate where Groa is located. On interacting with Groa, his dog will leave and go deeper into the cave.
When the player finds Groa, he is unable to respond. The player will need to provide him with medicine. This can be done in three ways:
- If the player received the medical kit when at the same time they received the quest, they can administer it as soon as finding Groa. This is the only way to complete the quest in 1 day.
- If Elek, Gusztav, or Robert (having taken over the job of doctor) are alive, the player can report back to them the next morning. Any one of these villagers will give you the medical kit.
Otherwise, the player needs to get an empty vial and fill it with water from either the Ice Lagoon or the Water Spirit's Lair to bring to Groa. The player can get an empty vial from the following villagers just by talking to them after finding Groa:
Once the player has the empty vial, they need only interact with any of the water tiles in either location to fill it up. Bringing the water back to Groa will revive him, and he will return immediately to town.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
On completing the quest, Groa cannot die that night, and becomes an available villager to talk to in town. Groa's quests then become available.