|Piri or Cecilia|
|To House a Village|
|Sprint Shoes*, Inheritance*, Loaf of Bread*|
Conditions[edit | edit source]
The following conditions must be met to receive the quest:
- Piri is alive
- Day 6 or later or the quest "Something Fishy" has been received
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
Piri will ask the player to retrieve the Spool of Waves from the Water Spirit's Lair. On entering the lair, the spool is visible and within reach, but the Water Spirit will immediately admonish the player if they approach it. The player must assemble a Rube Goldberg machine which, when triggered, will distract the Water Spirit allowing the player to snatch the spool.
Once the player has the spool, they can bring it back to Piri for a reward.
Parts[edit | edit source]
The parts to the machine are scattered throughout the Water Cave, with one piece spawning in each room. The location of each piece is randomized each game. The player must acquire:
Replacements[edit | edit source]
While all parts of the machine can be found, two of the items can be used as "replacements" for the parts in the machine. This is if the player cannot find those two parts, or otherwise wants to complete the quest faster.
- The bucket can be replaced with The Water Bowl. The player might still have The Water Bowl if they found it, but both Rebeka and Janika were dead before they could return it.
- The match can be replaced with a Campfire. The campfire can be obtained from a variety of quests.
Inheritance[edit | edit source]
If Piri dies after giving the player this quest, it can still be completed. If Cecilia is alive, at the seamstress shop, and if she was there when the player received the quest from Piri, Cecilia can inherit the quest from Piri. Once the Spool of Waves has been turned in to Cecilia, she can inherit the role of seamstress for the remainder of her life.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Rewards for this quest vary depending on who accepts the spool.
- If the player returns the quest to Piri, she will take it and ask the player to return the next day. If Piri survives the night, she will reward the player with the Sprint Shoes.
- If the player returns the quest to Cecilia and either Rebeka or Janika is alive (or if both are alive), Cecilia will ask you to go get one of the twins and bring them to the seamstress shop. The two will work until the next day, and if either is alive the following day, she will reward the player with the Sprint Shoes. If Cecilia is alive, she will inherit the role of seamstress.
- If the player returns the quest to Cecilia but the twins are both dead, Cecilia will reward you with a loaf of bread, and will not inherit the role of seamstress.